Saturday 10 January 2009

Incoming..

I'm very, very tired today. So much so infact, that I've had to reschedule a few things till tomorrow.

Yet, I feel like I'm cheating you all if I don't at least share whats incoming this week;

- We caught up with the cast of Award Winning Sitcom, The Guild, for an informal chat. See what they had to say before the restraining order was issued here next week.

- The Inaugural Hardcore Effect World Cup for Crisps

- Return of our stolen video content

- Possible return also for our Bizarre Adult Video of The Week.. its a special one.

- Why Barack Obama's job is at least three times harder than even he expected

- We find out how hard it is to find a cleaning contractor in London who'll mop up blood and fingers

- Why being hospitalised turns you into Jesus

- More Kate Nash.. on the street

- and much more that doesn't immeadiatly spring to mind right now.

We look forward to seeing you, and don't stop sending in those e-mails.

No comments: