Monday 1 September 2008

A bit of something new..

To kick us off nicely I have some lovely Deadlights news.

I've been back to the drawing board, worked my ass off quietly at home and despite the loss of the song writing genius and all round guitar hero that is my lifelong friend, Daniel Helme, things look healthy.

I imagine you'll now be wondering a few things and it would be rude not to say a bit so, the plan [which as we know may or may not come to fruition] is to work behind closed doors for the rest of 2008 at the very least. An EP is another obvious move.

What will it sound like? We don't know. Its the same name, but a whole new project and a sound has to be found I guess.

Who is involved? You'll find out when we chat to Ravi sometime soon.


For now, that'll just have to do you.

No comments: