Wednesday 10 September 2008

Blogger's Choice Awards 2008

Voting closes sometime in October, and no.. we aren't going to win anything this time around it seems. However, our base readership remains strong and we will welcome you all into our New World Order when the inevitable apocalyptic rain of Scotch Eggs comes to flatten the heathens.

Frankly, just to be nominated in so many categories was flattering enough and of course massive thanks to those of you that voted. Our plans to continue improving things here has led me away from the actual writing part of this project recently for which I apologise, but before you have the Child Support Agency hound me to death, wait for the fruits of my toils.

Like Arnie - "I'll be back", but unlike Arnie, it won't be to grope your breasts, unless you ask nicely.

No comments: