Sunday 3 August 2008

Benji On Duty

Hey kiddies, you're stuck with me for the next few days and like any unwilling and disconnected father, I'm ignoring you today in favour of the pub and falling asleep in front of the TV.

Ravi, you see, is busy proving my "people are stupid" argument is totally accurate, by going to Wales. Why? beats me too.

So while he spends some time with the boyos, sheep shearing and whatever else the Welsh do, sing I imagine, I'll be dealing with the majority of the update work just has he will be doing when I take the Hardcore Tour somewhere a little bit more glamourous than Wales, namely Cannes, Antibes and Monaco, yes, Monaco.

I am James Bond.

So, expect plenty of Brainwashing to commence as of tomorrow so I know you'll be ok in my absence, can't have Ravi convincing you to ride bicycles, eat organic peace bread and wear vegan sandals now can we?

No comments: