Friday 30 May 2008

Let me be brief.. you are an idiot.

Today's update will be a short one, partly because I'm swamped with my uni assessment and partly because if I continue to post at my current rate I'll run out of ideas.

It will also, for once, be a quite serious post.

Thinking up subjects actually takes more time and effort than you may appreciate, this blog is something I'm quite proud of. I enjoy making it and I feel it says things that need to be said, without restriction and without distraction. I do not give people who threaten or insult me because of my views the joy of seeing me disclose the details of their statements to you, however, in response to a recent request that I apologise for insulting Islam, my answer is a flat out, never.

If I retract one statement, I'd have to retract them all. I'm [not] sorry, but your beliefs are equally stupid as anyone elses and I can't openly, nor privately, cave to someone who believes its Ok to behead women, mutilate non-believers and generally make the world a shitty place to live.

Again, before I continue, I'm not placing all followers of Islam in the same boat, many realise its teaching are more guidelines than rules and need to be taken into context, and by that I mean a context relevant to today, not thousands of years ago when, as a species, we knew no better. Frankly, I'm not surprised people like you are so miserable. I voted Labour, the Conservatives won our local seat. This isn't what I wanted but I stopped short of blowing up the town and slaughtering working class idiots who should know that Conservatives do only one thing well, and thats take money off poor people to keep the rich, well, rich.

A free vote doesn't go your way? Time to reach for the AK. What really angers me is that you are not just holding yourselves back, but the whole of humanity and Christian fundamentalists are equally guilty, and I shall continue to mock and insult you and your absurd beliefs until reason prevails. Every other Muslim and Christian can manage it, how can you interpret it all so wrongly?

No comments: