Wednesday 28 May 2008

Mid-week Round up

Well, I'm not sure if or when our new bloggers will be joining us so more on them later, for now, A question.

There are a lot of people and groups out there who keep telling us that "such an album" is the best album in the world ever. However, no-one is so sure about what is the worst. So, today we ask; What is the worst album in the world ever?

The Winner, will be picked by poll, by our readers and a crappy award will be sent to the winning artist or label.. seriously. Photos will be available too.

Early Nominations include;

DJ Otzi - Never Stop The Alpenpop!
Kunt & The Gang - I have a little wank, and I have a little Cry
Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - Johnnie's Bahmitzfah

Add your suggestions below by leaving a comment, cheers




Finally, incase you haven't seen my latest advert I've reprinted it below, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you can help;



No comments: