Saturday 31 May 2008

The Usual Saturday Stuff

No bizarre adult video of the week this week, because I had a corker lined up and it's been taken down, so I'm not doing it out of protest.

This week's schedule has been completely ignored due to unforseen circumstances so you still have all that stuff to look forward to. We'll also be spoiling you with a concept image for my zeppelin.

-Worst Album Ever Update-
I've received a few nominations on this one, but please, stop being lazy and just get a google account, the way the world is going, we'll all need one soon. By getting a google account you can comment here instead of passing all your comments and suggestions to my personal e-mail, should you know it or facebook.

-Celebrity Death Watch-
No-one on our predictions for '08 has had the courtesy to kick the bucket thus far. Any help with this would be appreciated.

-New Feature-
Ravi will be treating you to a new feature this week, he is currently busying himself with research and presentation as I write. It's been aquiet week in general, as I hold the fort, but its going to be worth it.

-Prize Giveaways-
Look out this week for a competition to win some goodies kindly donated by some lovely new sponsors.

Lovin' you like a 2 dollar hooker,
Benji

No comments: