Thursday 22 May 2008

News and such






Good Morning. I've got to get today's stuff in early because I'm stuck on a stupid late shift.

Firstly, some news.

-New Bloggers-

You will notice in the coming weeks that we have two new bloggers to throw at you and generally intersperse my long winded rants. The first of these is Ravi, Currently in Europe mooching around like a true student bum. I once met him at a BBQ through a mutual friend and we now play international football together for a communist micronation, but thats a story for later, his writing is far more intelligent and funny than anything I could dream of putting together so I've signed him up for your enjoyment.


Then there is Sheep, he is in the British army and also enjoys the art of drinking too much. We go way back and are both central members of the frankly legendary, Team Well Safe [Pimping your mum since 2003]. He once aided me in dyeing my hair blue after a morning spent drinking heavily, before the purchase of a chinese, 2 hours spent making younger kids laugh and teaching them the importance of keeping it real and finally filling my bath tub with Carling and drinking it while awaiting the arrival of Claire, his mrs. at the time. Needless to say, she dumped him on the spot as he slumped against my bathroom radiator. Nice.

You may find he enjoys pointing out my girlfriend's quite serious anger issues, which he likes to provoke by farting in her face. once again, Nice.



-Endorsement-

I'd like to point out once again, this is not a commercial blog, its an angry blog.



In the VERY rare occasions I recommend something or frequently mention it, its because I genuinely believe its worth your time. I'm never paid for saying any such thing, nor can you pay me to do it about your product, so please don't ask. On this note though, to clarify, Carling is my favourite alcoholic beverage in the world, its awesome. There we go, sorted.


-Daily Updates!?-
Yes, yes I know. This is the first time I've run with the idea of daily updates, but, if this is going to go anywhere it has to happen, plus there are now three of us after all.
Anyway, thats quite enough of that. Shall we? Lets.








No comments: