Saturday 31 May 2008

Welcome, Mr. v1.0

We have another blogger joining our happy family today.

My colleague, associate and close personal friend, Mike v1.0.

A man so evil he would infact be a regular on Pol Pot's Christmas card list, his car is well known to myself for actually producing a disruptive "wave of evil" in the air ahead of it, which can be felt sometime before he actually passes.

He hates everyone and everything including the other bloggers, me and especially you. However, that said he is obviously, like all of us here, a genius.

but to sum it up.. angry and evil ;



Mike is also the photographic genius behind Munkus.net and almost every photo of myself in existence. I'm sure you all look forward to reading his thesis on the the toaster/kettle hybrid as much as I do.

[photo courtesy of munkus.net, as always]

No comments: