Sunday 13 July 2008

Fuelling the race debate : Japan

I must offer my warmest congrats to the Ravman for bringin up this topic, and similarly reprimand him for dancing around this issue in a rather gay fashion, as if t'were a maypole.

Its time to bring out the big guns.

First off, I'm tackling the Japan issue, this is because these are the best people to use as an example to prove that most racism has at least some grounding in fact, after all there is no smoke without fire.

I've had to keep my research for this piece enitrely internet based, due to financial constraints and personal taste, for instance I like my fish cooked, my seaweed in the sea, my dogs on a leash and not in a bap, and my womenfolk un-raped.

Like most people, I've always been interested in that zany Japanese culture, but it doesn't take much searching under thge surface to see its got a pretty fucking dark underbelly.

So let's backtrack alittle to one of my more controversial broad generalisations about these industrious little chaps, Rape. Rape is far and away one of the most horrible and unacceptable of crimes, yet our friends in Japan have a very liberal attitude to it. A small scouring of the inter-ma-web brings up numerous reports of the police failing to be bothered much by a rape report, in a land that invented the humiliation ritual of Bukkake, this is where men [or samurais back in the day] would punish women my forcing them to their knees and as a group, proceed to masturbate onto the poor ladies face.. all 90-odd of them.


If you google bukkake, this is what you get, if it helps you figure out my explanation;





Then we move onto the inclusion of these themes in Japans ultimate cultural icons, Comic books and video games. A popular coin slot arcade game amongst young women and men alike is; "Battle Raper II", where as you may imagine, the aim of the game is to beat your female opponent to within an inch of her life, tear off her clothing and have your wicked way without her explicit conesnt.. lovely. Kids actually get this game for christmas for fucks sake.



Then we get onto comic books, this particular publication has such a widespread impact that sex attacks became common enough on the tokyo subway system that women only carriages had to be implemented to stem the tide. Japan's biggest selling superhero for some years has been, you guessed it; Rape Man. I fail to see what he is for.. what possible crime, humanitarian disaster, corporate scandal or supernatural armageddon can be rectified by performing a sex assault?
I bet Batman is gutted he didn't think of that angle;

"Look everyone its Batman!"

"Oh Batman, The Joker is robbing Gotham Bank!"

"Never fear, I'm just popping down the alleyway there to pounce on a drunk teenager, that'll make him think twice!"

They even went to the trouble of making a movie;

Then, to finish this theme off nicely, there is actually a game show where the contestants must sign a legal waiver before hand, and if they lose that poor young lady gets fired down a slide and receives a real, genuine Gang-raping from a series of men at the bottom, with no legal comeback and no condoms.

So the next time someone insults the Japanese, you'll now have the common sense and knowledge to say with complete confidence that all remarks to do with them being a short, perverted race of rapists and whale munchers, is pretty much fact.
I do love noodles though.
However, joking and egg-based snacks aside, its this derogatory attitude to women, animals and life in general that sets it's people back generations, its about time their government woke up and saw there are elements of its otherwise pretty fucking awesome culture, that are unacceptbale in the modern world.

8 comments:

Dr Brainspiller said...

I must say you have some balls son, you have some balls. Don't blame me if you get gang-fucked by some Japanese guys with small penises though...

Kabbyo said...

Come on, the only people this would potentially offend are probably too busy jacking off to.. well, I don't really follow the underground rape scene as much, but it's probably something horrible.
And I wouldn't worry about the gang-fuck front. If the have to resort to Battle Raper 2 to affirm their masculinity, they're probably not that much of a threat.

Benji Hardcore said...

I must say kabbyo, thats a very restrained response considering your gender, this sort of thing should technically piss you off even more than me.

Anonymous said...

id like to tell you that you are a ignorant and foolish man. putting everyone in the same box dont help anyone and you should not mock a culture you dont understand
-*Miko*-

Benji Hardcore said...

Hi Miko, thanks for dropping by, your tears of anger refresh me.

I've got just anough time to say you are wrong.

Mocking a culture I don't understand isn't foolish, its fucking hilarious.

Anyway, Im digressing, I personally, and please correct me if I'm wrong, think that its abusing women thats ignorant and foolish. I don't really need to understand much about the culture behind this stuff when the at the centre of it is rape.

I think its pretty ignorant and foolish to come in here and try and defend this material, I think its ignorant and foolish to think this stuff doesn't encourage real life sexual deviancy and I think its ignorant and foolish that you can't tell if a woman wishes to have sex with you or not.

I invite you sir to go back to your labrador sandwich and efficent public transport network, and I sincerely hope you die horribly from cancer of the anus.

Love & regards
Benji xxx

Anonymous said...

I think it is your thoughts that are disgusting if you took time to see the reason behind the things you would maybe think different i will report you all to google for your repeating abuse.

Benji Hardcore said...

Be my fucking guest.

I am so glad you chose the period of time in which I prepare my pieces to display your idiocy or id have had to wait a full 24hrs to vent on you.

prick.

Kabbyo said...

It does piss me off, but you pretty much said all that needed to be said really.
And to anonymous, personally, what I think is disgusting is trying to justify rape.
And to Miko, you wouldn't be put in the same box if you didn't defend them, fucktard. There's nothing to understand about rape. If someone forcibly put things in my girly parts, suffice to say, I wouldn't want to understand their reasoning as much I'd want to fuck their shit up.