Tuesday 15 July 2008

Mid-life crisis at 22

Well, I was going to write a big piece on our grand theme for the month of sex and sexuality, I intend fully to tackle the sexism issue, but I'm pushing it back until tomorrow because I have to press on with a Uni assignment.

First out of the blocks for today is some good news, despite my somewhat poorly timed use of the word "Jap-o-phile", Google don't seem to be that bothered. Common sense finally claims a victory eh?

On another note, in less than one months time I'll be taking The Hardcore Tour to France, where I'll be getting up to no good and generally misbehaving no doubt. In spite of the crap exchange rate I'll also be making an extra special effort to get drunk and party because its dawned on me recently, that I'm almost 22 and since turning 21 I've had very few memorable nights on the town, in fact, none at all in 2008 I think.


mainly due to my bad management of my finances,Im not out much these days, but I do resolve to make the most of the remainder of my 20's and improve my mate credentials by being around for some memorable moments in the remaining months of this year.

I apologise to myself for shaming my good name, and to everyone else for being a bit of a pussy.

Beers up.

6 comments:

Dr Brainspiller said...

So... Preston? Friday? Lads night, me, you, joe, grant and merk. Sound good. Would be a good opportunity to get some photos. Let me know.

Benji Hardcore said...

Merk?.. you say?

I'll check with the bank manager and get back to you before lunch on friday

Pixie said...

Preston you say? why me and V1.0 just happen to live there...

Benji Hardcore said...

I heard a rumour that we're going to lava like a bunch of them gay types.

hmm.. :S

Dr Brainspiller said...

Yeah, we might drop in there, ending up in warehouse though

Mike v1.0 said...

This post has been edited. You dissappoint me Ben; I thought we didn't go around retracting things?