Monday 9 June 2008

Coming Straight Outta Stockholm

Aside from the very interesting and delicious currywurst argument, Ravi has failed to sway me and has actually strengthened my resolve.

I see his goal of learning German and hanging out with German fans, but this is easy, because he is geographically quite close to Germany, and so I see your goals an draise them, sir. I have a little bit more dedication.

Things I'll do for Sweden;
1) Start A facebook Supporters group
2) If that group reaches 75 members and Sweden Pass the group stages, I will start an Abba Tribute band and upload the video to Youtube and here.
3) If the group reaches 150 members and we reach the quarter finals, I will change my name, by law, to something swedish and keep it for at least 3 months.
4) If the group reaches 300 members and we win, I will contact Freddie Ljungberg and offer him a bum. That Hunk-cicle.
5) I shall drink no alcoholic beverage produced outside sweden.
6) I shall wear my Sweden shirt courtesy of a generous sponser soon to be named, at all times unless its in the wash.
7) I shall attempt to learn some swedish, and the National anthem.
8) I shall place small sweden flags on my desk at work, and around my house if the group reaches 50 members.

Anyone think they can raise me on that load? Adam? Ravi? anyone else?

Be my guests.
Kepp with The Hardcore Effect, this is about to get interesting.

No comments: