Friday 27 June 2008

Ta very much..

Big, big thanks to Paul Maher. After my many, many failed attempts he's kindly knocked up a short trailer for this November's flagship trip. Although its a retuned and altered version of a Deadlite promo film he attempted about 2 years ago, it does contain some choice footage I'd considered long lost. Melody should pay special attention here as I had promised to forward this stuff years ago. It also contains some footage I've never seen before obtained from some drinking establishment no doubt, Also, the addition of credits at the end could be a blunder as we don't know who is totally confirmed, but I'm sure you agree, its the thought that counts.

I'm sure you'll also all join me in wishing Paul the best of luck in his relaunch of the Deadlite brand later this year and cheers for your backing of our escapades. Deadlite will be back in time for the next winter season with a whole new website which we'll be plugging more than we probably should while I eat my words for giving up on my attachment to it as a waste of my life. Nice job, we'll drink to that.

P.S.- another point, while Jarno is in the trailer, he certainly isn't on the trip and who is supposedly missing after Dave? Not that we're ungrateful.


No comments: