Thursday 5 June 2008

Competition Time and again.. 2 for 1

I'll announce this now, to save me doing it later.. obviously.

We have two competitions starting a week on Monday, I can't recall what exactly is being given away, but I think its clothing of some kind and I'm frankly far too lazy to check the e-mail right now.

The first is based on mike v1.0 and I wrapping a managers car in cling film. It shall be known as "Slacker of the Month" and will require you to enter by submitting your photos of yourselves dicking around at work and not really doing very much. more details to follow.

The second is another photo submission one, perhaps you have taken a truly hilarious photo [no doctored images please], maybe you have a photo that you feel is someow too offensive to put on here. Well you're probably wrong. So with that in mind, and at the risk of receiving large numbers of obscene photography we lay down the challenge. Have at it.

Since you all seem to have it anyway, all submissions can FOR NOW come direct to myself at;
Hardcorejamin@hotmail.co.uk

Damn straight.

No comments: