Sunday 22 June 2008

Mystic Ravi fails again..

Well, we were both wrong really. I too predicted that the Dutch would grab a drug enhanced win and the Russians could go back to being drunk and flammable.

I don't know which is worse though. Myself for using a bit of logic, or Ravi for using Tarot cards and mysticism which have so far proved to be as accurate at measuring football results as an alsation is at predicting weather cycles.

Worst of all, I can see a German victory on the horizon. It's 1939 again and I'm Warsaw.

I can see Italy beating Spain also, because it has been a tournament of upsets and Spain seem to have had it all their way. I hate to side with Ravi on this, but it seems the Germans have this one, which is kind of good because it seems my support is a kiss of death to any football campaign. I am the football equivalent of a black widow, hope Schweini has his kleenex mansize at the ready.. theres gonna be efficent, punctual tears.

No comments: