Wednesday 4 June 2008

Merry Wednesday, one and all

Just a short visit today because I'm on with something big for next week (hopefully).

In the next few weeks I intend on attracting as many readers as possible, I'm not being commercial or a sell-out, its just if I can brainwash you all this way, its a much more cost effective of attaining World Domination with my party of bloggers and sociopaths.

In response to Ravi's ideas for shit sports, I have two things to say. Firstly, stop messaging me. I have enabled anonymous posting because you are all too lazy to get google accounts so please pass all your wonderful and misguided opinions direct to us here.

Secondly, I'd really like to see a game of cricket that included the "Acid Break" and I'd like to raise some volunteers and put the results of an experiment of this kind on youtube. I think it could revolutionise the sport and generate alot of new revenue, so thats why I want to do the "research" not because I think, as it is claimed elsewhere after a serious misquoting, that said experiment will be "Fucking Hilarious", shame on you.

This is it for now, except the usual stuff to clear up. All future posts will be marginally shorter than they have been of late.. because I waffle on, so this is kind of like a glimpse into the future.

Anyhow, if you do have time, just take a look back over the posts when your bored in work/school and always remember the 3 a's of The Hardcore Manifesto;
Absorb, Accept, Adjust your life accordingly.

That is all.

No comments: