Saturday 21 June 2008

Holland vs Russia Tarot Prediction

Ok, ok- yesterday's prediction was a little wrong. I successfully foretold that we should expect the unexpected, and that a penalty would decide the match. However, I picked the wrong winner due to my chakras being very poorly aligned, the staff of my Celtic Cross pointing the wrong way and my yang being shite. I still keep getting the King of Swords mixed up with Mr Bun the Baker...

Let's try again, attempting to foretell tonight's score using a single randomly generated card.

O TAROT GOD(S) - WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FOOTBALL TONIGHT??

Here's what I got:

Cor blimey, it's the High Priestess. Guus Hiddink may have done his homework on his home country, but the Dutch team know something he doesn't. Expect Holland to hit their full potential yet again and for Russia to lie down and let wooden clogs walk all over them. A player with a girly name will play a starring role.
After a few early goals the Dutch will shut up shop and let the Ruskies bang on the door in vain, like a schnautzer locked in a van. The pitch isn't made of blancmange this time so Hiddink's lads will come up short.
Blasphemic Tarot scoreline prediction: 4-1 to Holland

No comments: