Sunday 29 June 2008

The Final..

Today is final day! For many of you who have been giving me your feedback, this is great news because your sick to death of our football coverage, for others its a time of sadness, for us its a pain in the arse as we scramble around trying to find subject material to fill Euro 2008's massive void.

Aside from bothering Phil Tuffnell on 5 live as he tries to analyse a cricket game, we have a lot of work to do.

My pre-match round up yesterday received mixed reactions, "genius!" said some, on the other hand one particuarly adept, but angry Spaniard intelligently noticed my choice use cultural errors in the piece, then ruined it all by using the phrase "Ignorant Cunt", which is the wording of choice for people the world over who can't compose an equally eloquent reposte. This wouldn't be hard to do either as;
a) I'm English, and theres plenty to have a go at there.
b) We didn't qualify for the football
c) I have stupid ears, again plenty to mock

Apologies for the slap-dash approach to today's installment but you oviously understand the exceptional circumstances, normal service will resume tomorrow, enjoy the game, because if I'm not mistaken.. it's beer o'clock. cheers.

2 comments:

Dr Brainspiller said...

And the bragging rights go to me! I fucking told you, but would you listen? There'll be an update on my page and much more gloating tomorrow!

Benji Hardcore said...

Hey, its Ravi that went all kraut on us, leave the swedes out of this! Im surprised your team got out of their deckchairs thought to be fair.