Saturday 7 June 2008

The First and Last time we cave in.. The Love Manifesto

OK, apparantly we here at The Hardcore Effect need to take note.

In spite of the frankly wonderful responses I hear from the vast majority of people who get in touch, mainly through Facebook [Still!?!]. We are also described as "negative", "Sarcastic" and "Merchants of Doom who would rather mock than offer solutions".

So, hows this for affirmative action? I imagine most people who have enough time to write such letters are.. single.. or have no friends.

So, sometimes there are genuinely unfair reasons for this, I'm not knocking the people in these situations, instead I'm offering a solution.

Get in touch, the usual way, and we will advertise you on these very pages, whether you look for friendship or more and we will forward all replies to you for you to treply to at your leisure.

I'm relatively fucking confident that a lot of like minded people will come here, and thus perfect matches should be everywhere and given the number of readers we clearly get [thanks for that by the way], I'm sure we can pull it off!

Spreading love and positvity.. for a change.
More updates later today.

No comments: