Wednesday 11 June 2008

Victory is Yellow!



Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Hero.

That was a fantastic strike. On the whole though it was a bittersweet day for me, Ok we won, but Christian Wilhelmsson may be out of the competition. Zlatan scored that stormer, but I found out Dr. Oetker isn't Swedish and had to tip my delicious pizza into the bin for tramps to fight over.

Onto the lego unicycle, I believe Ravi is reffering to the much famed bloccycle. It came equipped with dual firing missile launchers and a man with plastic hair. I'm sure an optic of Absolut could have been fitted to it also. He's just trying to rain on the yellow parade because he had to endure a night of efficent German fun to celebrate his game, where as I got nicely drunk and ate my Kottbullar, Smorgasbord and Lingonsylt. Awesome.
This victory has inspired me to show a bit more of my hand to my honourable opponent.

We've both talked pretty big so far, making wild claims. Well, for those of you that are hard of sight the image below is of me calling Ravi's Bluff. Touche.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I cant fault your dedication! Katy xxx